Nokia lumia 520 Rebooting continuously
520 620 700 710 720 800 820 900 920
- Nokia Lumia 920 Blue Screen and Keeps Rebooting Once Power is Connected (Solution 4)
- Nokia lumia 800 is restarting continuously until the battery is completely drained out. (Solution 4)
- Not Powering on.
- Nokia Lumia Started rebooting randomly.
Solution:* If your mobile is rebooting randomly and you can able to enter inside, you can try soft reset or Hard reset.
1. Soft Reset:hold the volume down + power button pressed until the phone vibrates and restarts
2. Hard Reset:Switch off your phone
Press and hold Camera + Volume down + Power buttons until your phone vibrates
Once your phone starts vibrating, release power button but keep Camera + Volume down button pressed for more 5 seconds
3. Restore to Factory Settings:If the above solution dose not solve the problem, then you can restore to factory default.
* Before doing this Backup all your data.
On the start screen, Go to Settings > about > reset your phone.
* If your Mobile Phone keeps restarting continuously and not even allowing you to enter inside, then you can do factory reset using the below Method.
4. Factory Reset:1. Disconnect your phone from the charger.
2. Press and hold the volume down key and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
3. Press the following keys in order: volume up -> volume down -> power -> volume down.
Your phone resets and boots up automatically. This may take several minutes.
Once your phone is restarted, you can restore the backup data.