How To Uninstall An App On The Galaxy Tab 3To remove a single application from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, just follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the Home Key, and then the button in the top right corner.
2. Tap the menu button on the tablet.
3. Tap Uninstall.
- " button on an application you'd like removed. Applications without the - icon cannot be removed.
5. A pop up will appear. Click OK to uninstall the app.
6. You can also remove apps by going to settings > applications > manage applications.