How to Exit from MI-Recovery Mode or Fastboot in Xiaomi Redmi S, Note , MI - Flash recovery Method
If your Redmi Phone Stuck in MI Recovery Mode of Fastboot mode, you can recover it using the flash recovery method.
Note. This method will erase all the data in your phone memory and reset to factory default.
Data stored in the memory card card will not be erased.
Flash Recovery Method:1) Power off your mobile phone.
2) Download and Install MI PC Suite on your Computer.
3) Put your phone on fastboot mode
4) Press Power and Volume Down Button at the same time, this will put your phone in to fastboot mode.
5) Now Open MI PC Suit and connect your mobile to Computer using Mini USB Cable.
6) PC Suite will automatically detect your device and popup the window as shown below. Now Choose your device and press Next
7) Choose the desired sip package version and press Flash device, this will download the image form online and flash your mobile automatically.
8) Once the device is flashed successfully you will see the above screen, press ok to reboot your device in the factory default mode.