Once you have enabled SSL/HTTPS on your Blogger blogspot, the default blog URL will be pointed to http address only.
Using the below script, you can permanently redirect the default blog to https address.
1. Login to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Go to the Particular Blog which you want to redirect form http:// to https://
3. Edit the Template and paste the below script just below the head as shown in the picture
4. To Tell Search Engines to HTTPS url as prefered domain (canonical), just add the below line in the header
5. Save the template
Sample URL : http://mobilenx.blogspot.com
6. If your Mobile https site was displayed in the search, then you can disallow mobile content in the robots.txt
To do that go to settings -> Search Preference -> custom robots.txt and add the following content