How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 10.1 To Jellybean 4.1
Update Over the Air / Through WiFi or 3G Internet Connection
- You Need a Internet Connection (WiFi or 3G ) and Samsung account in order to update your device.
- Do not plug your device into a wall or PC during the update, as this will not allow the update to download and install.
- Prior to updating your device, ensure that your tablet has at least 50% battery power. If the power on your unit is below 50% there is a chance the unit will malfunction.
- Do not Turn the unit off or pressing the volume up/down button while upgrading.
1. Tap the home key -> Apps at the top right corner.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap About tablet -> Software update.
4. Tap update.
5. A pop up will appear. Tap OK to look for the latest software.
6. If an update is available for your device a message will appear, tap Download to install the update.
7. The update will begin to download on your device.
8. After the download is complete tap install to install the new update.
9. After the installation is complete tap OK to reboot your tablet.