How Do I Factory Reset My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 4 5
- If you continue to experience issues with your tablet, like rebooting , Hanging frequently then you can try factory data reset option.
- Performing a Factory Data Reset will clear the tablet’s memory and put the device back to the original factory default state.
- All the user data will be removed while performing Factory Reset.
- Your contact and email information will be backed up to the Gmail server.
- This information will be restored when you login with your user name and a password.
- Do not power off the device while rebooting.
Galaxy Tab 3 Factory Reset Procedure:
1. Tap the Home Key -> apps button.
2. Tap Settings -> Back Up and Reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
This will erase all your personal data and reboot in original factory default state.
Follow the instruction and complete the first boot.