How to Enable WiFi hotspot in Sony Xperia C3 Z2 Z1 Z3 Z Ultra C4
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Now Settings > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings > Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Enter the Network name information.
- To select a security type, tap the Security field. If required, enter a password.
- Tap Save.
- Tap and drag the slider beside Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to the right.
- If prompted, tap OK to confirm. appears in the status bar once the portable Wi-Fi® hotspot is active.
- To stop sharing your data connection via Wi-Fi®, drag the slider beside Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to the left.
To Enable WPS Security
- Tap Settings > More > Tethering & portable hotspot > Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
- Tap WPS Push Button, then follow the relevant instructions. Alternatively, tap > WPS PIN Entry, then enter the PIN that appears on the WPS-supported device.